Starbucks Philippines launched its newest in-store promo called “Lucky Bags”.
Each Lucky Bag is a surprise on its own. Customers are treated to a pre-selected assortment of Starbucks merchandise for P1,500 a bag. It is packed with 2 to 4 assorted Starbucks mugs and/or tumblers worth P3,000.
Store partners will randomly select the bag themselves. Customers can only check what’s inside the bag after purchasing it and cannot have it replaced with another bag. You can also buy as many bags as you want. Starbucks’ promo is available via dine-in, take-out, and drive-thru transactions in all Starbucks branches nationwide from October 1 to October 31, 2020.
Below are the mechanics for the promo:
1. All Lucky Bags are priced at PHP 1,500.00. Lucky Bags may contain 2, 3, or 4 merchandise items (which will be packed in random), but all bundles will have an approximate retail value of PHP 3,000.00.
2. Selling period of the Lucky Bag is from October 5 to 31, 2020.
3. Customers cannot open a Lucky Bag on display. Once purchased and opened, customers cannot ask for replacement with another Lucky Bag due to change in preference.
4. No reservation of identified Lucky Bags for personal purchase or for customers.
5. This offer is open to dine-in, take-out and drive-through transactions. For drive-through transactions, Lucky Bag will be selected randomly by the store partner for the customer.
6. There is no limit to the number of bags that can be purchased.
7. Purchases paid with a registered Starbucks Card will earn Stars.
8. Government mandated discounts, RGOC & RCOC discount are not applicable for this promo.
9. Valid in all Starbucks Philippines branches.
Head out to the nearest Starbucks store and grab these lucky bags!