VUCO World is a decentralized virtual reality platform that will be powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Within the VucoWorld platform, users will be able to create, experience, and monetize their content and applications.

The soon-to-be finite, traversable, 3D virtual space within VUCO World is called VUCO World Digital Land, a non-fungible digital asset maintained in an Ethereum smart contract. VUCO World Digital Land is divided into parcels that are identified by cartesian coordinates (x, y). In VUCO World there are 25 districts with 4 cities in each district.

These parcels are permanently owned by members of the community and have been purchased using Vuco World, Vuco Coin cryptocurrency token. This gives users full control over the environments and applications that they create, which can range from anything like static 3D scenes to more interactive applications or games.

Some parcels are further organized into themed communities, by organizing parcels into Districts, the community can create shared spaces with common interests and uses. The content that makes up VucoWorld will store and distributed via a VUCO World network while ownership and transactions are validated on the Ethereum blockchain using opensea.io or VucoWorld to buy sell or transfer.

What is VucoWorld and its native tokens, Vuco Coin?

Vuco World is a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain and uses its native tokens, VUCO COINS. 

It allows users to create, experience, and monetize content and applications. In this virtual world, otherwise referred to as a ‘metaverse’, users can buy plots of land that they can navigate, build upon and monetize. 

Vuco Coin is an Ethereum based token that is burned to acquire NFTs in the platform’s metaverse. They can also be used to buy avatars, wearables, names, and more.  

What makes VucoWorld unique? 

VucoWorld is built for content creators, businesses, and individuals that are seeking a new artistic medium, business opportunities, or a source of entertainment. 

The VucoWorld game world is divided into 102,400 individual parcels of Digital Land, districts, and the city’s each represented by an NFT.  Each piece of Digital land is 16 square meters (virtually) and can be found at a specific coordinate in the VucoWorld Metaverse. 

Digital Landholders can develop their plot into anything, although the Metaverse is divided into distinct, and the city’s districts all have different values sizes, and themes.  

These districts have been generated for a December 30 pre-launch land sale using only Vuco Coin tokens. 

VUCO Coin holders will be able to propose and vote on policy updates, the specifics of Digital Land auctions, and the types of content allowed in the VucoWorld Metaverse. Many VucoWorld users will want to monetize their digital land through leasing, and advertising, while others will create and sell items for VucoCoins tokens. 

How many VucoCoin are in circulation?

There are 300,000,000 VucoCoin in circulation out of the current total supply of 2 Billion. 

There are burn mechanisms to reduce the circulating supply of VucoCoin, including a 3% VucoCoin burn that will happen with all marketplace transactions. Also, in the prelaunch 100% of all the tokens used will be burned after transfer.

Currently, 40% of the VucoCoin supply is being offered for digital Land purchases, while the remaining 60% is split equally between the company, community, development team, and early contributors.  

On December 30, 2020, the token’s market cap will be set at US$ ($5,983,880,000) bn and will be launching the VucoCoin token on January 17th, 2022.

How is the VucoWorld network secured? 

Vuco Coin is based on the Ethereum blockchain which is secured by a large, decentralized network of miners which work together with thousands of nodes to ensure the blockchain, and hence the VucoCoin tokens are protected against attacks. Ethereum is the most popular network for crypto tokens that do not have their own blockchain. 

Where can you buy VucoCoin?

Today before the launch of the token you can only buy VUCO Coin from the company. After the token launch, everyone will be able to purchase the token as it can be traded against Bitcoin, Tether, and ETH, as well as being purchased with many other fiat currencies including USD. 

Vuco World Metaverse is designed as a virtual world that allows people to carry out things they do in real life. Here, they’ll be able to work, have fun, shop, exercise, socialize, and create their own lifestyle. They can also set up their own businesses, buy land, make art, and go to concerts – all in a virtual environment.

GETTING HOOKED? EXPLORE MORE OF THE INS AND OUTS OF VUCO WORLD BY CLICK THE LINK BELOW:

CLICKING HERE MEANS GETTING RICH

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here